Hands-on with the Apple Watch Ultra 2 – brighter screen and more appealing images
According to CNET Japan on September 16, when you see someone wearing the Apple Watch Ultra 2 ($799, 128,800 yen including tax in Japan) on the street, you might think it is the original Apple Watch Ultra. Both cases measure 49mm and are made of the same material, titanium. However, the new Apple Watch Ultra 2 has an increased screen brightness of up to 3000 nits, making it the brightest Apple Watch ever. The Apple Watch Ultra 2, announced at the same time as the Apple Watch Series 9, is Apple’s second high-end watch for the outdoors, following the original Apple Watch Ultra. It is scheduled to go on sale on September 22.
Screen Protector for Apple Watch by MICRODIA
1. Steel case, Apple Watch protector, steel case frame, with ultra clear 9H tempered glass.
2. Bumper case, apple watch protector with protective material, ultra clear 9H tempered glass.
3. Daytona Edge, metal frame glass protector with steel frame timer and ultra clear 9H tempered glass.
4. Titan edge, metal frame glass protector, steel bezel, ultra clear 9H tempered glass.
5. Soft cover, Apple Watch screen protector, made of ultra clear, self-healing transparent material.
page4image11099040 page4image11107776 page4image11093424
1. Steel case, Apple Watch protector
Steel case frame with ultra clear 9H tempered glass
2. Bumper case, Apple watch protector Protective material
Ultra clear 9H tempered glass is used.
3. Daytona Edge, Metal Frame Glass Protector
Steel frame timer, Ultra clear 9H tempered glass used
4. Titan Edge, Metal Frame Glass Protector
Steel bezel, Ultra clear 9H tempered glass
5. Soft Cover, Apple Watch Screen Protector
Made of self-healing, transparent ultra clear material
For more information, please contact us at
See you next time on K-blog!