26% of iPhone users are willing to buy “iPhone 15” and the most popular device is USB-TypeC


Would you buy “iPhone 15”?

According to ITmedia Business on September 22, MMD Research Institute (Minato-ku, Tokyo), operated by MMDLabo, conducted a survey on purchase intention regarding the “iPhone 15” series to be released on September 22. The results showed that 25.9% of iPhone users and 8.4% of Android users intend to purchase the iPhone 15 series.

The survey was conducted among 6,000 men and women aged 15-69, of whom 3,184 were iPhone users and 2,210 were Android users. 9.1% of iPhone users “plan to purchase” and 16.8% “are considering purchasing,” for a total of 25.9% purchase intention, while Android users Android users had a total of 8.4% of purchase intention, with 2.9% planning to purchase and 5.5% considering purchase.  Compared to the results of the iPhone 14 series survey conducted in 2022, iPhone users and Android users increased their purchase intentions by 2.1 and 0.5 points, respectively.

Click here to read the full article.

MICRODIA’s Protective Film for iPhone 15 followed by USB-TypeC Cable.



USB-C Cable for Sync & Charge & Pro Max High Speed USB-C Cable for Charge & Sync
1, MICRODIACOMBI [5-year manufacturer’s warranty].
2、MICRODIASHOELACE【Manufacturer’s 5-year warranty】.
3、MICRODIA STEEL 【Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty】.
4、MICRODIATOUGH【Manufacturer’s 50-year warranty】.
5、MICRODIADIGI【Manufacturer’s 5-year warranty】.
6、USB4.0 100W USB-C to USB-C cable with certified E-Marker chip [5-year manufacturer’s warranty].
7、USB4.0 240W USB-C to USB-C cable with certified E-Marker chip [5-year manufacturer’s warranty].



MFi Certified USB-C Charging & Sync Cable, protected by colorful silicone cable jacket



MFi Certified Flat USB-C Charge & Sync Cable, protected by durable, hard-wearing braided fabric



MFi Certified USB-C charging and sync cable, protected by stainless steel cable jacket




Round MFi Certified USB-C charge & sync cable, protected by durable PET material with triple-braided braid




Round USB-C charge & sync cable with charge power indicator. Protected by extremely strong and durable abrasion resistant PET braided material



High power USB-C cable for sync & sync (100W & 240W)


What is the E-Marker chip?
The USB-C charging cable connector has a chip called an E-Marker (Electronic Marked Cable), similar to the charging cable’s security ID card. This is actually a protocol controller feature that monitors the charging status and helps to properly allocate the current.

Most USB-C charging cables on the market today have specifications of 3A and 5A. According to USB-IF Association regulations, if the current output of the power adapter exceeds 3A (100W) or 5A (240W), an E-Marker chip must be incorporated to ensure that charging occurs under a safety protection mechanism. The following table distinguishes these E-Marker cables according to various parameters



USB4.0 PD100W USB-C to USB-C cable
(with certified E-Marker chip)




USB4.0 PD240W USB-C to USB-C cable
(with certified E-Marker chip)


For more information, please contact us at

See you next time on K-blog!

Follow me!


メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。 が付いている欄は必須項目です